- 175g Self-rising flour
- 1 tsp Royal Baking powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 100g Cadbury Dream
- 2 medium eggs
- 150ml natural yogurt
- 75g unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 50g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sieve the flour and Royal Baking Powder and stir in the sugar and chocolate.
- Mix the eggs with the yogurt and melted butter. Stir into the dry ingredients with the blueberries to combine, do not over-mix as it will toughen the muffins.
- Fill the cases 2/3 full and bake 18-20 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.