- Ganache / Truffle filling
- 300 g (2 slabs) chopped Cadbury Dairy Milk Butterscotch and Crushed Almonds
- 120 mL fresh cream
- 80 g cubed room temperature butter
- Chop chocolate and place it in a medium size bowl.
- Heat cream on the stove or in the microwave until it begins to boil, for approximately one minute.
- Pour hot cream over chopped chocolate.
- Start to stir, add butter and mix until smooth (you can microwave for a further 20sec if mix still has lumps).
- Cover with clingfilm and allow to set in the fridge for about three hours.
- Scoop the truffle balls from the set mix and drop the balls into cocoa powder or melted chocolate.
- Take the truffle out of the coating and place on a tray for decoration.
- Repeat this step until the mixture is finished.
- Add pretzel ears, eyes and noses.
- Allow to set and you are ready to serve.