- 1 packet shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 200g butter
- 4 x 80g Cadbury Dairy Milk slabs, chopped
- 125ml cream
- 250g cream cheese
- ½ tin (193ml) condensed milk
- 12 x Cadbury Fluffies 1 box Cadbury Astros
- Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter together until well combined.
- Press into the base of a 20 x 30cm tin which has been lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Add cream cheese and mix well.
- Add whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour half of the chocolate mix over the biscuit base.
- Arrange the Cadbury Fluffies over the chocolate.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate mix over the Fluffies to cover them completely.
- Sprinkle with purple Astros and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and serve!