Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 x 40g box Cadbury Astros
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray a 20cm square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine peanut butter and eggs until well mixed and smooth.
- Add in brown sugar and stir until combined.
- Stir in baking mix until moistened.
- Fold in Cadbury Astros. Using your hands, press the Cadbury Astros into the dough.
- Spread mixture in greased pan and bake for 35–40 minutes or until golden brown.